NEVADA PROCUREMENT TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE CENTER
6655 West Sahara Avenue, Suite C-106, Las Vegas, NV, USA
The Nevada Procurement Technical Assistance Center, Procurement Outreach Program (Nevada PTAC, POP) is a division of the Governor's Office of Economic Development (GOED). The Nevada PTAC, POP* helps simplify the process and cut through the red tape, connecting Nevada businesses with lucrative opportunities through:
- Education on government contracting via workshops, webinars (sponsored or co-sponsored) and one-on-one discussions of a specific or general nature.
- Marketing your firm, whether you’re a manufacturer, distributor, service provider or construction contractor; brainstorming for specific targets and mechanics of how the purchases are executed; providing bid information; and proactively connecting our clients with buying offices and prime contractors.
- Procurement technical assistance to include working with clients on quotes, bids, proposals, pre-award/post-award situations and compliance issues.
- Support documentation to include forms, mil specs/mil standards, inspection and quality control, procurement history, clauses, regulations, etc.
- E-Commerce links to support exchange of information through individual purchasing offices, downloads, announcements, etc. A daily bid download and other information are also provided directly to your e-mail.
- Networking assistance to enhance visibility for business prospects, encourage teaming arrangement opportunities and identify other resources to pursue specific programs such as set-asides, etc.