Applying for Grandmont Rosedale SOUP is easy! Fill out the questions below!
SOUP is a great way to raise money, build community support and get connections to local resources that can help you carry out your project.
- Your proposal doesn’t need to be a novel. Keep it short, quick and to the point!
- Your idea can be about ANYTHING!
- You do not have to be a resident to submit an idea.
- We DO NOT email you to say that we received your application. When you hit the word “submit” a screen will prompt you that we received it.
- You can submit your idea more than once! If you idea doesn’t get selected for this months soup SUBMIT AGAIN! There are often up to 20 ideas submitted a month and only 4 submissions are chosen to share at the SOUP.
- Save your work ahead of time. Once you submit your application there isn’t an email sharing your work post submission. Save it so if you want to resubmit later you have the language you want for later!
- Anything you submit (except your phone number) will be used to print at the dinners. So make sure you edit, look for spelling errors, etc.
- We DO NOT use technology to present (aka powerpoint or things that are based on the idea of the projector)
- If you have never been to a SOUP before…come! See what this is about. This is different than anything you submitted to before. It’s not formal, you can sit on the ground, anything can happen, magic is everywhere. I strongly suggest attending before submitting but that’s just me. Not a rule.
Contact email@example.com if you have questions.
We receive dozens of applications per month so your application will be added to our pool of applications. Even if you are not chosen for the month you apply, your application stays in the pool to potentially be picked for future events. Each SOUP event has four presenters. If your application is chosen we will notify you ten days before the SOUP event.
If you have any trouble, email firstname.lastname@example.org & someone will get back to you ASAP.